Women’s Health Tasmania CEO Jo Flanagan is joined by Continence and Women’s Health Physiotherapist Rachel Andrew. Rachel is holding her trusty model pelvis and crocheted vulva.
When Rachel Andrew graduated from her master’s degree, her mother crocheted a vulva for her. Not your everyday graduation present, but a useful tool for a continence and women’s health physio wanting to discuss anatomy with women in a comfortable way.
Women’s Health Tasmania CEO Jo Flanagan talks with Rachel about the very hopeful news on treatment for women who experience painful sex.
- The Sexual Health Service Tasmania
- Tasmanian Health Service – Continence and Women’s Health Physiotherapy (need a GP referral) http://outpatients.tas.gov.au/clinics/physiotherapy_continence_and_womens_health
- Family Planning Tasmania
- Peaceful Pelvis 8 week Pelvic Pain Program https://thepelvicexpert.com/peaceful-pelvis-pelvic-pain-program/
- Vaginismus https://vaginismus.com/
- Pelvic Pain Foundation of Australia
- Endometriosis Australia
- Inspire Sante
- Jean Hailes
- ANZ Vulvovaginal Society
- Becoming Cliterate - Laurie Mintz
- Pain and Prejudice - Gabrielle Jackson
- The Vagina Bible - Dr Jen Gunter
- Come as you are - Emily Nagoski. She also does a TEDx Talk