We're very proud to tell you about our new website - Pregnancy Choices Tasmania https://www.pregnancychoicestas.org.au.
- Looking for a doctor who can put in a Long Acting Reversible Contraceptive?
- Looking for a woman GP who offers sexual and reproductive health services?
- Looking for a GP who provides medical abortions?
- Looking for a GP who will refer you for a surgical abortion?
- Looking for a Pregnancy Choices counsellor?
Go onto this website and search for providers in your area.
The website links you to local sexual and reproductive health care services. It lists GPs, pharmacists, hospitals, imaging services and counsellors. It has a map you can search by service type, and by region. You can even ask it to find service might meet your needs in other ways, for example, are LGBTIQ+ friendly, or have women doctors available, or are wheelchair accessible.
Doctors can also go on the website to see which colleagues offer these services, to refer their own patients to.
No more googling random search phrases to find a doctor! No more relying on word of mouth. This information is clear and accessible to everyone who has access to a computer or a smartphone.