Due to taking preventative measures to slow the spread of COVID-19 the Women's Health Tasmania centre is closed, but our phone lines, phone counselling service and the Women’s Health Information line remain open. Please call: 6231 3212 or for Women's Health Info Line call 1800 675 028.
To do your bit to keep yourself and our community safe please:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Stand 1.5m away from other people
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces regularly
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow. If you use a tissue throw it away in a rubbish bin.
We are making simple videos explaining key public health messages that we are putting on our facebook page. Please share these with friends who might find them helpful.
Check our facebook page for regular updates.
You can find links to the latest factsheets from the State Government here:
- Where can I get information?
- Hand washing procedure
- Important information about Coronavirus
- Protecting yourself from Coronavirus
- Tasmanian hotlines
- Self assessment tool for risk of Coronavirus