Podcast 2 Menopause – Over to you, Dr Sue
Dr Sue Mallett, a Launceston GP with a special interest in sexual and reproductive health, gives us the low-down on what to expect from menopause, looking after our health and wellbeing, and how to get good support from health professionals at this important time in life.
Podcast 2a Menopause – Taking the Power Surge Perspective
Women’s Health Tasmania CEO, Jo Flanagan was joined by Anna who was happy to share her experiences of entering into menopause.
Dr Sue Mallett and Women’s Health Tasmania CEO Jo Flanagan in the trusty Women’s Health Tasmania work car/recording studio last year (such pre-social distancing proximity!)
- Australian Menopause Society
Fact Sheets https://www.menopause.org.au/health-info/fact-sheets
- The videos are also recorded in Mandarin, Cantonese and Vietnamese on this YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAjwoYuItHS-4jvjL6gJgM7o-vpr0PVk6
- Find a Tasmanian doctor who is a member of the Australian Menopause Society https://www.menopause.org.au/health-info/find-an-ams-doctor/tas
- Jean Hailes
- The Royal Women’s Hospital, Victoria https://www.thewomens.org.au/health-information/menopause-information/menopause-an-overview/
- Continence Foundation of Australia
Information on menopause and continence https://www.continence.org.au/pages/menopause.html